Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
HGK Antibody #3485
|3485S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3485||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||150||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
HGK Antibody detects endogenous levels of total HGK protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human HGK. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
HGK (MAP4K4 or mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 4) is a serine/threonine kinase that belongs to the mammalian STE20/MAP4K kinase family involved in response to environmental stress and cytokines such as TNF-α (1-3). HGK specifically activates the c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) signaling pathway and increases AP-1-mediated transcriptional activity in vivo (1). HGK is broadly expressed in many types of human cancer and cancer cell lines and plays an important role in cell transformation, invasiveness, adhesion and migration (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4505 TAK1 Antibody
- 3346 SEK1 (5C10) Rabbit mAb
- 4172 MKK7 Antibody
- 9258 SAPK/JNK (56G8) Rabbit mAb
- 4668 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) (81E11) Rabbit mAb
- 9255 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) (G9) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.