HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) #3956
|3956S||400 µl (40 immunoprecipitations)||---||In Stock||---|
|3956||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|IP||1:20||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Applications Key: IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb detects recombinant proteins containing the HA epitope tag. The antibody recognizes the HA-tag fused to either the amino or carboxy terminus of targeted proteins in transfected cells.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide containing the influenza hemagglutinin epitope (YPYDVPDYA).
Immunoprecipitation of COS cell extracts, untransfected or transfected with HA-Akt protein, using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) (lanes 1 and 2) and Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) #3423 (lanes 3 and 4). The western blot was probed using HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb #3724.
This Cell Signaling Technology antibody is immobilized via covalent binding of primary amino groups to N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS)-activated sepharose beads. HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) is useful for the immunoprecipitation of HA-tagged recombinant proteins.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation and immunostaining techniques. Due to their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The HA tag is derived from an epitope of the influenza hemagglutinin protein which has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in expression vectors (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 3724 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb
- 2350 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 3444 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 2999 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate)
- 5017 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 3423 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control (Sepharose Bead Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.