Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Parkin (Prk8) Mouse mAb #4211
|4211S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4211||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||50||Mouse IgG2b|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Parkin (Prk8) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total parkin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with human recombinant parkin and the epitope maps to the carboxy terminus of the protein.
Parkin is a protein of 465 amino acids with an amino-terminal ubiquitin domain and a carboxy-terminal RING-box (1). In the case of autosomal recessive juvenile Parkinsonism (AR-JP), deletions have been found in the gene on chromosome 6 encoding the protein Parkin (2).
- Pawlyk, A.C. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 48120-8. Applications: Western Blotting, IC-IF, IP.
- von Coelln, R. et al. (2006) J. Neurosci. 26, 3685-96. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2642 α-Synuclein Antibody
- 2644 α/β-Synuclein (Syn205) Mouse mAb
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.