Product Pathways - Apoptosis
TRAF3 Antibody #4729
|4729S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4729P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4729||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||62||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
TRAF3 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total TRAF3 protein. Cross reactivity was not detected with other family members at physiological conditions.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to a central region within TRAF3. Antibodies were purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from COS-7 cells, untransfected (-) or transfected with human TRAF3 construct (+) using TRAF3 Antibody.
TRAFs (TNF receptor-associated factors) are a family of multifunctional adaptor proteins that bind to surface receptors and recruit additional proteins to form multiprotein signaling complexes capable of promoting cellular responses (1-3). Members of the TRAF family share a common carboxy-terminal "TRAF domain" which mediates interactions with associated proteins; many also contain amino-terminal Zinc/RING finger motifs. The first TRAFs identified, TRAF1 and TRAF2, were found by virtue of their interactions with the cytoplasmic domain of TNF-receptor 2 (TNFRII) (4). The six known TRAFs (TRAF1-6) act as adaptor proteins for a wide range of cell surface receptors and participate in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, differentiation, and stress responses.
- Arch, R.H. et al. (1998) Genes Dev. 12, 2821-2830.
- Chung, J. Y. et al. (2002) J. Cell Sci. 115, 679-688.
- Bradley, J.R. and Pober, J.S. (2001) Oncogene 20, 6482-6491.
- Rothe, M. et al. (1994) Cell 78, 681-692.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4724 TRAF2 (C192) Antibody
- 4712 TRAF2 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 4710 TRAF1 (1F3) Rat mAb
- 4715 TRAF1 (45D3) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.