Product Pathways - Development
Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb #4893
|4893S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4893||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Specificity / Sensitivity
Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total nanog protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant human nanog protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from NTERA and NCCIT cells using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human seminoma using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human seminoma using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb with biotin-based detection (left) or SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse) #8125 (right).
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells (red) and NTERA2 cells (blue) using Nanog (1E6C4) Mouse mAb.
Nanog is a homeodomain-containing transcription factor that is essential for the maintenance of pluripotency and self renewal in embryonic stem cells (1). Nanog expression is controlled by a network of factors including Sox2 and the key pluripotency regulator Oct-4 (1). Recent advances in somatic cell reprogramming have utilized viral expression of combinations of transcription factors including nanog, Oct-4, Sox2, KLF4, c-Myc, and LIN28 (2,3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3580 Nanog Antibody
- 2840 Oct-4A (C30A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2890 Oct-4A (C52G3) Rabbit mAb
- 3579 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2883 TCF3 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb
- 3695 LIN28A (D84C11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
SignalStain® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.