Product Pathways - Phosphatases
PPP2R5D (H5D12) Mouse mAb #5687
|5687S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5687||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||66, 69||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
PPP2R5D (H5D12) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PPP2R5D/PP2A, B'-δ/B56-δ protein. This antibody cross-reacts with PPP2R4 and PPP2R2A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the amino terminus of human PPP2R5D protein.
Protein Phosphatase 2A subunit isoform R5-δ (PPP2R5D) belongs to the R5/B'/B56 family of the regulatory subunit B of serine/threonine phosphatase 2A (1). PPP2R5D (B-δ) is structurally related to the other components of subunit B, B-α. PPP2R5D lacks the WD-40 repeats that are important for protein-protein interaction (1-2). Structural differences may contribute to distinct down stream effects (3) and directing PP2A nuclear localization (4). Current evidence suggests that in contrast to B-α, PPP2R5D modulates the TGF-β/Actividin/Nodal signaling pathways by restricting the downstream activities of the type I TGF-β receptors, ALK4, and ALK5 (3)
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2260 PP2A A Subunit (6G3) Rat mAb
- 2041 PP2A A Subunit (81G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2039 PP2A A Subunit Antibody
- 2290 PP2A B Subunit (100C1) Rabbit mAb
- 4953 PP2A B Subunit Antibody
- 2259 PP2A C Subunit (52F8) Rabbit mAb
- 2038 PP2A C Subunit Antibody
- 3330 PTPA/PPP2R4 Antibody
- 1054 PP2A A Subunit Blocking Peptide
- 1051 PP2A B Subunit Blocking Peptide
- 1067 PP2A C Subunit Blocking Peptide
- 2289 PP5 Antibody
- 5686 PPP2R4 (5G3) Mouse mAb
- 5689 PPP2R2A (2G9) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.