Product Pathways - Metabolism
ACO2 Antibody #6922
|6922S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|6922||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||85||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
ACO2 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total ACO2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly540 of human ACO2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Aconitase 2 (ACO2) catalyzes the conversion of citrate to isocitrate via cis-aconitate in the second step of the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle (1,2). ACO2 is also an important regulator of iron homeostasis within cells (1-4). In addition, research studies have shown that this enzyme is deficient in the mitochondrial disease Friedreich's Ataxia (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.