Product Pathways - Metabolism
PCK2 (D3E11) Rabbit mAb #8565
|8565S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8565||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Monkey||Endogenous||71||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
PCK2 (D3E11) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PCK2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human PCK2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using PCK2 (D3E11) Rabbit mAb.
PCK2 (PEPCK2 or PEPCK-M) encodes an isoform of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase (PEPCK) that is found in the mitochondria of renal and hepatic tissues (1). PEPCK is involved in gluconeogenesis, the process of generating glucose from non-carbohydrate substrates such as lactate and glycerol (2). PEPCK catalyzes the reaction whereby oxaloacetate becomes phosphoenolpyruvate, a rate limiting step in the metabolic process (2). The predominant function of PCK2 is to process the lactate that is continually produced by red blood cells in the liver and kidney (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 6924 PCK2 Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2760 Glucagon Antibody
- 4820 CREB (D76D11) Rabbit mAb
- 9197 CREB (48H2) Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
MitoTracker® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.