Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Synaptophysin (7H12) Mouse mAb (IF Formulated) #9020
|9020S||100 µl (50 tests)||---||In Stock||---|
|9020||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|IF-F||1:200||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||38||Mouse IgG1|
Applications Key: IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Synaptophysin (7H12) Mouse mAb (IF Formulated) recognizes endogenous levels of total synaptophysin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human synaptophysin protein.
Synaptophysin (SYP) is a neuronal synaptic vesicle glycoprotein that is expressed in neuroendocrine cells and neoplasms (1). Synaptophysin contains four transmembrane domains that form a hexameric channel or gap junction-like pore (2). Synaptophysin binds to the SNARE protein synaptobrevin/VAMP, which prevents the inclusion of synaptobrevin in the synaptic vesicle fusion complex and creates a pool of synaptobrevin for exocytosis when synapse activity increases (3). Synaptophysin is also responsible for targeting synaptobrevin 2/VAMP2 to synaptic vesicles, a critical component of the fusion complex (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5461 Synaptophysin (D35E4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12270 Synaptophysin (7H12) Mouse mAb
- 3926 SNAP25 (D110) Antibody
- 2869 Syntaxin 6 (C34B2) Rabbit mAb
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4206 Phospho-NMDAR2A (Tyr1246) Antibody
- 4408 Anti-mouse IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4409 Anti-mouse IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 555 Conjugate)
- 4410 Anti-mouse IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.