Product Pathways - Companion Products
Nonfat Dry Milk #9999
|9999S||250 g||---||In Stock||---|
|9999||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Premium quality nonfat dry milk for use as a blocking agent during Western blotting to block non-specific antibody binding and reduce background signal.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4050 Tris-Glycine SDS Running Buffer (10X)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.