Scientists from Cell Signaling Technology regularly present posters at scientific conferences. Our studies involve the development of new technologies for signaling pathway analysis and mechanistic cell biology research.
Portable Document Format (PDF) files of our investigative research are linked below. Some of the PDFs are large files. The sizes for each file are listed.
- An Immunohistochemical Tool to Visualize Hydroxyproline in FFPE Tissue
- Antony Wood, Lauren Carr, Jessica Simendinger, Laura Vehring, Susan Kane, Katherine Crosby
56.2 MB PDF
- Analysis of Epigenetic Marks and Mechanisms in Disease: Your Guide to a Successful CUT&RUN Assay
- Fang Chen, Christopher R. Comeau, Jillian Mason, Carrie A. Brown, and Christopher J. Fry
17.43 MB PDF
- Development and Characterization of Antibodies Specific for the SS18-SSX Fusion Protein in Synovial Sarcoma
- Curtis Desilets, Fang Chen, Christopher Comeau, Katrina Costa, Katherine Crosby, Michelle Ferrante, Christopher Grange, Maggie Patrikas, Matthew McBride, Esther Baranov, Jason Hornick, Cigall Kadoch
15.8 MB PDF