Product Pathways - Ca / cAMP / Lipid Signaling
β1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody #12271
|12271S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12271||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||50-200||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey.
Specificity / Sensitivity
β1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total human β1-Adrenergic Receptor protein. This antibody does not cross-react with β2-Adrenergic Receptor.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly406 of human β1-Adrenergic Receptor protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse stomach and human heart using β1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing full-length human β1-Adrenergic Receptor (β1AR; +) or full-length human β2-Adrenergic Receptor (β2AR; +), using β1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody (upper) or β2-Adrenergic Receptor (D6H2) Rabbit mAb #8513 (lower).
β1-Adrenergic Receptor (β1AR) is a G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) involved in the regulation of cardiovascular functions (1). Together with β2AR, β1AR is a major βAR in the heart. β1AR is activated by catecholamines and couples to Gαs protein, activating adenylate cyclase and increasing intracellular cAMP levels (2). Beta-blockers (βAR antagonists), one of the major class of therapeutics in cardiovascular medicine, act mostly by preventing catecholamine binding to β1AR (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8513 β2-Adrenergic Receptor (D6H2) Rabbit mAb
- 3857 β-Arrestin 2 (C16D9) Rabbit mAb
- 2416 Phospho-β-Arrestin 1 (Ser412) (6-24) Mouse mAb
- 4674 β-Arrestin 1/2 (D24H9) Rabbit mAb
- 6218 SignalSilence® β-Arrestin 1 siRNA I
- 9061 Spinophilin Antibody
- 3982 GRK2 Antibody
- 5878 GRK6 (D1A4) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.