Product Pathways - Metabolism
PFKFB3 (D7H4Q) Rabbit mAb #13123
|13123S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13123||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||60||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
PFKFB3 (D7H4Q) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PFKFB3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu456 of human PFKFB3 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using PFKFB3 (D7H4Q) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing DDK-tagged full-length human PFKFB3 (hPFKFB3-DDK; +), using PFKFB3 (D7H4Q) Rabbit mAb (upper), DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb #8146 (middle), or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
The bifunctional 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase/fructose-2,6-bisphosphatase (PFK-2/FBPase or PFKFB) catalyzes the synthesis and degradation of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate and regulates its steady-state level (1,2). Fructose 2,6-bisphosphate activates phosphofructokinase, a rate-limiting enzyme in glycolysis, by allosteric regulation (1,2). Four different PFKFB isoforms (PFKFB1, PFKFB2, PFKFB3, and PFKFB4) have been identified (1,2). One of them, PFKFB3/iPFK-2, was shown to be inducible by hypoxia leading to increased glycolysis under hypoxic conditions (2). Research studies have shown that PFKFB3/iPFK-2 is also highly expressed in some types of human cancer (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8434 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 12746 PFKP (D2E5) Rabbit mAb
- 8164 PFKP (D4B2) Rabbit mAb
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 8175 PFKL Antibody
- 4567 Fumarase (D9C5) Rabbit mAb
- 12098 PGAM1 (D3J9T) Rabbit mAb
- 3810 Enolase-1 Antibody
- 8171 Enolase-2 (D20H2) Rabbit mAb
- 9536 Enolase-2 Antibody
- 2118 GAPDH (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 8176 Phospho-LDHA (Tyr10) Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.