Product Pathways - DNA Damage
Phospho-Rad17 (Ser635) (D6K9P) Rabbit mAb #13404
|13404S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13404||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Rad17 (Ser635) (D6K9P) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of Rad17 protein only when phosphorylated at Ser635.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser635 of human Rad17 protein.
The human checkpoint protein Rad17 and its fission and budding yeast orthologues (Schizosaccharomyces pombe Rad17 and Saccharomyces cerevisiae Rad24, respectively) are involved in the activation of checkpoint signals in response to DNA damage or disruption of DNA synthesis (1-4). Treatment of human cells with genotoxic agents induces ATM/ATR-dependent phosphorylation of Rad17 at Ser635 and Ser645. Rad17 phosphorylation is a critical early event during checkpoint signaling in DNA-damaged cells (5-7).
- Griffiths, D.J. et al. (1995) EMBO J 14, 5812-23.
- Li, L. et al. (1999) Oncogene 18, 1689-99.
- Bao, S. et al. (1998) Cell Growth Differ 9, 961-7.
- von Deimling, F. et al. (1999) Hum Genet 105, 17-27.
- Bao, S. et al. (2001) Nature 411, 969-74.
- Post, S. et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98, 13102-7.
- Wang, X. et al. (2001) Cancer Res 61, 7417-21.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 6981 Phospho-Rad17 (Ser645) (D5H5) Rabbit mAb
- 8561 Rad17 (D3G6) Rabbit mAb
- 13050 Phospho-ATM (Ser1981) (D25E5) Rabbit mAb
- 2853 Phospho-ATR (Ser428) Antibody
- 2873 ATM (D2E2) Rabbit mAb
- 2790 ATR Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.