Guide for ChIP and ChIP-seq
Sonication and Enzymatic Protocols.
Rabbit mAb Validation for ChIP-seq
Chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) is a powerful research technique used to identify and analyze protein-DNA interactions within the genome in vivo.
ChIP is used to spatially and temporally map along a gene or genome:
- Transcription factor and co-factor binding
- Replication factors and DNA repair proteins
- Histone modifications and variant histones
SimpleChIP® Product Line
- SimpleChIP® Kits: Sonication & Enzymatic Digestion
- ChIP Validated Antibodies
- ChIP-seq Validated Antibodies
- SimpleChIP® Control Primers
Validation: We recommend optimal dilutions, specific buffers and protocols for each of our antibodies. The data that supports these recommendations are generated through extensive testing of appropriate model systems.
Protocols: Detailed protocols, so that you can start your experiments quickly and minimize time and reagent waste.
Companion Products: A comprehensive list of companion products, validated in-house using our protocols, so you can get the reliable reagents you need to complete your experiment.
Technical Support: Our knowledgeable technical support scientists are only a phone call or email away.